NEW 2024 DATES Sarria to Santiago / Santiago to Finisteere / San Jean Pied de Port
Our New Adventures Begin
Three routes to choose from in 2024
With huge success of our 2022 and 2023 Revive Renew Camino experience, we are delighted to announce we are doing it all again in 2024 and we couldn’t be more excited.
This ultimate wellbeing, trekking event, our journey from Sarria to Santiago is now nearly fully booked for 2024, Finisteere and San Jean is filling quickly
2024 REVIVE RENEW CAMINO 2024 IS HAPPENING – DATES BELOW AND ROUTES
MARCH 31st 2024 – SARRIA TO SANTIAGO – 5 days walking / 2 days to chill in Santiago – Investment 879Euro
APRIL 8th 2024 – SANTIAGO TO FINISTERRE – 4 days walking – 2 nights beach hotel – Investment 749Euro
SEPTEMBER 14TH – FROM SAN JEAN PIED DE PORT, FRANCE – 7 days walking – Investment 1040Euro
ARE YOU READY TO WALK THE WAY WITH REVIVE RENEW?
MEET YOUR REVIVE RENEW CAMINO GUIDES ;
Jocelyn – your motivational coach
Certified and qualified personal trainer, health, fitness coach (over 10 yrs experience)
Accredited Diploma in Executive Life Coaching (over 4 yrs in practice)
5 yrs hiking guide throughout Dublin and Wicklow mountains (to date)
Bob – your Health and Safety Coach
DFB / Firefighter and Paramedic (over 20 yrs experience)
We are both Camino de Santiago experienced guides, with three Camino’s under our belts (2013, 2016, 2021)
When booking with Revive Renew Camino experience, you’ll know we got you covered in many areas and most importantly in health and safety.
We offer hassle free, bespoke Camino adventure, 24hr care, with tones of motivation, encouragement, plus your blisters are always taking care off.
Our mission each day, is that you rise and shine and feel in the present, just taking one step in front of the other that’s all we ask you to do.
Jocelyn will offer you tones of positivity, motivation, vitality for your journey ahead, you are in for a magical journey, a life changing treat.
Spending time chatting to each other within the group and other pilgrims along the way can be how your day unfolds, easy, simple, mindful.
But we do encourage each of our guests to take time out for themselves, walk alone and embrace the magic of the Camino Way, delve into your own soul.
Description Sarria to Santiago
This is the most popular section of the Camino, walking approximately 120km from Sarria to Santiago.
To receive your Compostela in Santiago, each pilgrim must walk at least 117km, this is logged by your Camino passport (which we will provide)
The level of difficulty is moderate, some days tougher than others – the rolling hills in this part of Galicia are similar in many respects
to the Irish countryside, it is lush, green, stunning and to be surrounded by such beauty is a game changer in life itself (this is also what keeps you going, nature at its best)
Description Santiago to Finisteere
This last part of the Camino will take you (what was believed)The End Of World. A little more remote in places but full of amazing beauty spots and lush with nature.
We walk for 5 days so we can reach Finisterre Lighthouse where you can take part in the tradition of burning something that you want to let go off. A magical part of the Camino you don’t want to miss.
Description San Jean Pied de Port, France
This is where it all starts, your first steps on your journey to Santiago. We will take on 7 days of walking as far as Logrono. First day on our Camino way is the toughest but the most rewarding when it comes to the views. Climbing high into the Pyrenees mountain region, it will take your breath away (in a good way) as we make our way from France into Spain. An adventure that will set your soul alight
EACH ROAD LEADS TO ONE DESTINATION, BUT IT IS YOUR ROAD AND YOURS ALONE, OTHERS MAY WALK WITH YOU, BUT NO ONE CAN WALK IT FOR YOU.
We offer pre Camino advice and tips for your journey ahead. What to bring, how to pack, what you’ll need along the way.
We also offer post Camino advice, there is such thing as the Camino Blues, but we are here to help you get through them.
Each guest is part of our private WhatsApp group, dedicated only to your Camino. Here you can share all your concerns and photos during your Way and be in contact with us 24/7
Your very own private photographer (Jocelyn ) will snap shots and videos that you might have missed on your journey. Remember, we take a photo as a return ticket to a moment that has gone.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN REVIVE RENEW CAMINO EXPERIENCE?
EMAIL FOR YOUR QUOTE NOW
What is included when you book with Revive Renew Camino.
We want to add a bit of luxury, so you’re accommodation has been upgraded to 3* and 4* Hotels
• 7 nights’ accommodation, all ensuite bedrooms, fresh towels and linen, air-conditioning
We choose your accommodations to give you the best value while still maintaining high standards.
• Private transfer from Santiago airport to Sarria (this is hassle free, straight from bag pickup to your coach)
• Daily motivation pre trekking departure from Jocelyn, encouragement and advice on
journaling, setting intentions, logging in your gratitude and she is present all day on your hike journey for life coaching sessions.
• Bob is present on your hike all day as your paramedic and will help in guidance to your destination, welcoming everyone at each day’s destination, to direct them to the accommodation.
• 24hr assistance from your coaches, safety and motivation, we are right there with you, every step of the Way.
• Our experience from 3 Caminos walked, we will get you to Santiago safe and feeling energized
• Your luggage transferred each day safely. Luggage tags provided.
• Pilgrim Passport – we use those issued by Camino Society Ireland – the only officially recognized Irish pilgrim passport.
• Detailed walking notes for each stage, as well as ongoing advice and 24/7 emergency phone service.
• The security provided from booking with a licensed and bonded travel agency.
• To help you feel strong in body and mind, we offer 3 FREE Hikes from Revive Renew Hiking events, 6 months prior to your Camino adventure. (subject to certain hike events)
• We offer 1 private meet and greet trek for our Camino pilgrims, great way to meet your fellow Camino trekkers. You will receive your branded wellbeing pack, t-shirt and goodies (2 weeks prior to Camino)
• Your final supper in Santiago is included, here we will toast the amazing journey we have encountered together and enjoy delicious food and drink. This meal is a celebration of what we have accomplished.
• Hassle Free payment Vault – We provide you with your own personal payment vault once you pay you deposit.
• Optional extra: Premier Plus travel insurance – the highest level of cover provided by Blue
Insurance, Ireland’s largest travel insurance provider. (€25 pp/week, subject to terms and
LIMITED AVAILABILITY ON THIS LIFE CHANGING JOURNEY. IS CAMINO DE SANTIAGO ON YOUR BUCKET LIST? WOULD YOU LOVE TO BE WITH US IN 2023?
Take a read at some 2022 Camino testimonials and quotes below –
“I’m sitting feeling so emotional looking back at photos of our journey. It was amazing, every single day. The walk itself, the accommodation, the food and of course all the beautiful we met along the way.
I was way out of my comfort zone but the team at Revive Renew, Joss and Bob, kept us all going strong with their encouragement and positive attitude. I feel enormous gratitude to them both and to the whole group. Anyone considering of doing the Camino, I’d highly recommend going with Revive Renew. Joss is a little pocket rocket full of energy and fun and Bob being a paramedic, gives you the confidence to take the challenge each day. Thank you for making my first Camino experience, the most wonderful experience of a lifetime. Buen Camino and Bon Appetite” Grace.