2023 Camino de Santiago April 24th to May 1st – Camino Finisterre 30th April to May 5th
The full Camino Package 24th April to 5th May
WE HAVE ADDED SOMETHING NEW TO OUR CAMINO ADVENTURE, WHICH IS VERY EXCITING. WOULD YOU LOVE TO WALK TO TO THE END OF THE EARTH?
WE HAVE THREE PACKAGES TO CHOOSE FROM ON OUR REVIVE RENEW CAMINO EXPERIENCE
Camino de Santiago package 1: Dublin to Sarria, 7 night package 3*/4* accommodation. 5 days walking, 2 days in Santiago, 24th April – 1st May 120km to receive your Compostela
Finisterre package 2: Dublin to Santiago, overnight stay in Santiago 4* accommodation. 6 day package / 4 day walking / 30th April – 5th May 90km to “the end of the world”
Finisterre package 3: The whole experience Dublin to Finisterre – 24th April to 5th May 11 night package / 9 days walking / just over 210km for your full adventure
If you feel you want something extra out of your Camino Experience why not join us for the last leg of your adventure.
Finisterre is loaded with legends of magic and traditions. Bring something along The Way that you would like to burn and set free, or burn your walking boots as a symbol of your journey.
Touch the magic stones with healing powers or embrace the beauty of the Light house at the edge of the earth.
If you would love to be part of Revive Renew Camino to Santiago / Finisterre please read below what we have to offer, drop us a mail for further information on this life changing experience.
With huge success of our 2022 Revive Renew Camino experience, we are delighted to announce we are doing it all again in 2023 and with an added twist
This ultimate wellbeing, trekking event is waiting for you. Which package will you choose?
ARE YOU READY TO WALK THE WAY WITH REVIVE RENEW?
MEET YOUR REVIVE RENEW CAMINO SANTIAGO / FINISTERRE GUIDES ;
Jocelyn – your motivational coach
Certified and qualified personal trainer, health, fitness coach (over 10 yrs experience)
Accredited Diploma in Executive Life Coaching (over 4 yrs in practice)
5 yrs hiking guide throughout Dublin and Wicklow mountains (to date)
2 time Camino pilgrim, many more to come
Bob – your Health and Safety Coach
DFB / Firefighter and Paramedic (over 20 yrs experience) experienced hiker / 3 time Camino pilgrim, many more to come
We are both Camino de Santiago experienced guides, with three Camino’s under our belts (2013, 2016, 2022)
When booking with Revive Renew Camino / Finisterre Experience, you’ll know we got you covered in many areas and most importantly in health and safety.
We offer hassle free, bespoke Camino adventure, 24hr care, with tones of motivation, encouragement, plus your blisters are always taking care off.
Our mission each day, is that you rise and shine and feel in the present, just taking one step in front of the other that’s all we ask you to do.
Jocelyn will offer you tones of positivity, motivation, vitality for your journey ahead, you are in for a magical journey, a life changing treat.
Spending time chatting to each other within the group and other pilgrims along the way can be how your day unfolds, easy, simple, mindful.
But we do encourage each of our guests to take time out for themselves, walk alone and embrace the magic of the Camino Way, delve into your own soul.
Description of Revive Renew Camino de Santiago –
This is the most popular section of the Camino, walking approximately 120km from Sarria to Santiago.
To receive your Compostela in Santiago, each pilgrim must walk at least 117km, this is logged by your Camino passport (which we will provide)
The level of difficulty is moderate, some days tougher than others – the rolling hills in this part of Galicia are similar in many respects
to the Irish countryside, it is lush, green, stunning and to be surrounded by such beauty is a game changer in life itself (this is also what keeps you going, nature at its best)
EACH ROAD LEADS TO ONE DESTINATION, BUT IT IS YOUR ROAD AND YOURS ALONE, OTHERS MAY WALK WITH YOU, BUT NO ONE CAN WALK IT FOR YOU.
We offer pre Camino advice and tips for your journey ahead. What to bring, how to pack, what you’ll need along the way.
We also offer post Camino advice, there is such thing as the Camino Blues, but we are here to help you get through them.
Each guest is part of our private WhatsApp group, dedicated only to your Camino. Here you can share all your concerns and photos during your Way and be in contact with us 24/7
Your very own private photographer (Jocelyn ) will snap shots and videos that you might have missed on your journey. Remember, we take a photo as a return ticket to a moment that has gone.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN REVIVE RENEW CAMINO EXPERIENCE?
Description of Revive Renew Camino Finisterre
Not all road lead to “the end of the earth” the name derives from the latin finis terrae meaning end of the earth. Romans believed it was the end of the known world and with many traditions attached to this point, it makes walking to Finisterre very special. If you feel you would like to let anything go in life itself you can take on the tradition of burning something to set it free, write how you feel down and set it free and many have burnt their walking boots as a symbol of the journey they have taking. This part of the Camino is believed to have healing magic rocks and if you take this adventure with us you will experience it all including the stunning lighthouse at the end of the earth.
EMAIL FOR YOUR QUOTE NOW
What is included when you book with Revive Renew Camino de Santiago / Finisterre.
We want to add a bit of luxury, so you’re accommodation has been upgraded to 3* and 4* Hotels
• 7 nights’ accommodation, all ensuite bedrooms, fresh towels and linen, air-conditioning – Finisterre 5 nights accommodation
We choose your accommodations to give you the best value while still maintaining high standards.
• Private transfer from Santiago airport to Sarria (this is hassle free, straight from bag pickup to your coach)Finisterre package you make your way to Santiago accommodation, transfers included from Finisterre
• Daily motivation pre trekking departure from Jocelyn, encouragement and advice on
journaling, setting intentions, logging in your gratitude and she is present all day on your hike journey for life coaching sessions.
• Bob is present on your hike all day as your paramedic and will help in guidance to your destination, welcoming everyone at each day’s destination, to direct them to the accommodation.
• 24hr assistance from your coaches, safety and motivation, we are right there with you, every step of the Way.
• Our experience from 3 Caminos walked, we will get you to Santiago safe and feeling energized
• Your luggage transferred each day safely. Luggage tags provided.
• Pilgrim Passport – we use those issued by Camino Society Ireland – the only officially recognized Irish pilgrim passport.
• Detailed walking notes for each stage, as well as ongoing advice and 24/7 emergency phone service.
• The security provided from booking with a licensed and bonded travel agency.
• To help you feel strong in body and mind, we offer 3 FREE Hikes Camino to Santiago & 2 FREE Hikes on Finisterre package from our Revive Renew Hiking 6 months prior to your Camino adventure.(on chosen hikes)
• We offer 1 private meet and greet trek for our Camino pilgrims, great way to meet your fellow Camino trekkers. You will receive your branded wellbeing pack, t-shirt and goodies (2 weeks prior to Camino)
• Your final supper in Santiago is included, here we will toast the amazing journey we have encountered together and enjoy delicious food and drink. This meal is a celebration of what we have accomplished.
• Hassle Free payment Vault – We provide you with your own personal payment vault once you pay you deposit of 100 Euro
• Optional extra: Premier Plus travel insurance – the highest level of cover provided by Blue
Insurance, Ireland’s largest travel insurance provider. (€25 pp/week, subject to terms and conditions)
FLIGHTS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS PACKAGE – We send link to flight to book (as a group) from Dublin to Santiago on Camino de Santiago Package 1
LIMITED AVAILABILITY ON THIS LIFE CHANGING JOURNEY. IS CAMINO DE SANTIAGO ON YOUR BUCKET LIST? WOULD YOU LOVE TO BE WITH US IN 2023?
Would you love to walk to the end of the earth? Experience Camino Finisterre? Mail for your investment quote / single supplement applies on all packages.
Refunds T&Cs – no refund applies 6 weeks prior to your Camino package due to everything fully payed for in all areas at this stage.
Take a read at some 2022 Camino testimonials and quotes below –
“I’m sitting feeling so emotional looking back at photos of our journey. It was amazing, every single day. The walk itself, the accommodation, the food and of course all the beautiful we met along the way.
I was way out of my comfort zone but the team at Revive Renew, Joss and Bob, kept us all going strong with their encouragement and positive attitude. I feel enormous gratitude to them both and to the whole group. Anyone considering of doing the Camino, I’d highly recommend going with Revive Renew. Joss is a little pocket rocket full of energy and fun and Bob being a paramedic, gives you the confidence to take the challenge each day. Thank you for making my first Camino experience, the most wonderful experience of a lifetime. Buen Camino and Bon Appetite” Grace.